About Me

My photo
I am a psychology major at Salem State and absolutely love it! I work with children so I am taking as many classes as I possibly can to learn more about them and how to help make an impact on their lives!

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Education is like a Rainbow!



I believe that education is like a rainbow. There are different aspects to it that all combine together to make something spectacular. Each color is like a part of education that comes together to make a whole. One color by itself, while still important, does not seem nearly as whole as it would with other colors. That's how education is too. Every part is important, even seperately. But what makes the biggest difference is when it is all together. Another reason that education is like a rainbow is because of the mystery in it all, especially for a child. It makes a person wonder about where it came from, and it causes the imagination to go free! I think that's an important part of education for a child. They can use their imagination to think about how things work. Sometimes they can make up a fantasy story, like the pot of gold at the end of every rainbow; or it could be them thinking about the scientific aspect that caused the rainbow to appear. I think that education is still being figured out and thought about, just as a rainbow is. There are methods that are being tested and used in classrooms and it will continue to be something that is observed forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers